Pet Owners Code of Conduct
As we are a dog friendly holiday park, Management have put in place the following rules to allow a balance for all our guests staying in the park.
Middle Rock Holiday Resort’s Code of Conduct applies to all guests who stay in our park with their dog.
- Please contact Middle Rock Holiday Resort prior to making a reservation to determine if there is availability on one of our designated dog-friendly campsites.
- Dogs will not be permitted during NSW school holidays or long weekends, with the exception of the July holidays.
- In general, dogs under 10kg are accepted to stay at our park. Please contact our office on 02 4982 1162 if your dog is over this weight limit.
- Final acceptance of a dog /s will be made on arrival of the guest, and will be at the discretion of Management.
- Acceptance requires that the owners observe this code of conduct whilst staying at Middle Rock Holiday Resort.
- Dangerous or aggressive dogs and prohibited breeds will not be accepted at the park.
- A dog friendly map will be provided on check-in which outlines our parks dog friendly zones.
- Your dog must be supervised at all times.
- Your dog cannot be left unattended inside the park at any time. This includes your dog being left inside a tent, caravan or car.
- Your dog must be on leash at all times when not inside your caravan, tent or car.
- The dog leash must be no more than two metres in length.
- No dog runs are to be erected by dog owners without the permission of Park Management.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: Rockpools Cafe Bar, resort pool area, Camp Kitchen, amenities blocks, outdoor playgrounds, Reception, or any public areas.
- Dog owners are responsible for collection and disposal of their dog’s waste. Waste must be sealed in a plastic bag and disposed of in a rubbish bin.
- For health and safety reasons dogs, must not be washed during your stay.
- Dog related accessories such dog blankets may not be washed or cleaned in our park laundry facilities.
- Dog owners are personally responsible and liable for any and all injuries, illnesses including ticks and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions relating to their dog.
- Dogs are not to be exercised outside areas explained to you on arrival.
- By council law, dogs are not allowed on One Mile or Samurai Beach.
- The dog owner will monitor and manage the behaviour of their dog.
- Park Management reserves the right to request that a dog owner leave the park, if their dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or inhibits the quiet enjoyment of other guests.