Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring linen for my cabin?
- No - we supply linen, pillows and towels for all our cabins. Please bring a beach towel for the pool though.
What time is check-in?
- From 3:00pm for cabins and from 11:00am for campsites.
What time is check-out?
- Before 10:00am for both cabins and campsites.
Can I have a late check-out?
- Late check-outs outside our designated departure times is subject to approval. Please contact reception to confirm if this option is available for your booking.
* Please note: we are unable to offer late check-outs during peak/high seasons.
Can I check-in early?
- Early check-ins outside our designated arrival times is subject to approval. Please contact reception to confirm if this option is available for your booking. Fees may apply.
* Please note: we are unable to offer early check-ins during peak/high seasons.
Can I check-in after hours?
- Yes, you can - please contact reception for further information regarding our after-hours arrival process.
* Please note: all fees must be paid in full prior to arrival.
What is your cancellation policy?
- For Christmas, up to 8 weeks prior to arrival. For Easter, up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. For every other time of year, up to 2 weeks prior to arrival.
* Please note: there is a $50 administration fee for all cancellations.
Is there beach access?
- Yes, the park has a private beach track to One Mile Beach. The walking track is at the back of the park, and takes roughly 10 minutes to walk.
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes- but there are restrictions we have put in place to allow a balance for all our guests staying in the park. Dogs are not permitted in the park during peak/high seasons, they cannot go inside cabins, amenity blocks or the camp kitchen. They should also be roughly 10KGs and under. Click here for further information.
Are fires allowed?
- The park does have designated fire pits; these are opened during the cooler months. Please contact reception to confirm exactly when these pits will be operational.
* Please note: no solid fuel fires (i.e. wood, coals, heat beads etc.) are allowed on any sites at any time. Gas or electric BBQ's are permitted for use on your site.
Can my visitors use the pool area?
- Yes, the cost is $5 per swimmer, and entry is at the discretion of Management.
* Please note: during peak/high seasons, Management are unable to accept paying visitors.
Is there internet access?
- We do offer complimentary WIFI for our guests, this is capped at 200MB per night per site and up to three devices can connect. Additional WIFI vouchers can also be purchased from reception.