Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of your reservation means you agree to abide by our park rules. Any breach of these rules, booking terms or conditions will result in removal from the property and forfeit of fees.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort and Park Management does not take responsibility for personal injury, damage or loss of property whilst staying at the park. Guests are responsible for securing all personal belongings at all times. No responsibility is taken by Middle Rock Holiday Resort or Park Management for personal injury, damage to or loss of property whilst undertaking programmed park activities.
- Park Management reserves the right to remove, without notice any person(s) who contravene these and other park regulations and/or behave in an offensive or disorderly manner which affects the wellbeing of the park and its users. This may result in charges to the site use.
- Park Management takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to property or person(s).
- After hours' arrivals are accepted, please contact our reservation desk for further information.
- Linen and towels are supplied for all cabins. The main bed in all cabins are made up, with the exception of the Townhouse, where all beds are made.
- Spa cabins have a sofa bed, and an additional fee for linen applies. Please advise the reservation desk at time of booking if linen for the sofa bed is required.
- Cabin towels are not to be used in the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted in park recreational or public areas, buildings, cabin accommodation, amenities or Camp Kitchen.
- Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 7:00am. All excessive noise is to cease by 10:00pm
- Helmets must be worn when riding bikes, scooters, roller blades, skateboards or caster boards (rip sticks).
- All games, sports or ball games must be played in the designated open games area beside the Camp Kitchen.
- Children are not to play near the secure sliding gates at the front of the park- large caravans might not see small children as driver enter and exit the park.
- A $100 cleaning fee applies for all cabins that are not left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner (i.e. all dishes washed and put away, bins emptied, food and beverages removed from fridges and freezers, floors swept, tables and benches wiped down).
* Please note, smoking is not permitted inside any of our cabins at any time, and a $200 cleaning fee will apply should any evidence of smoking inside a cabin be found (i.e. odour, butts, ash).
- Housekeeping do not service our cabins unless guests stay for 7 nights or longer. A cabin service entails providing clean linen and fresh towels. Housekeeping will re-make beds
- A 50% deposit of the total accommodation cost is required when booking outside peak/high seasons.
- Payment for all accommodation is to be finalised prior to check-in.
- Full payment for all bookings is required when booking inside our cancellation timeframe stated below.
- Special payment conditions apply for Christmas, Easter and Long Weekend bookings.
- Reservations are not permitted by persons under the age of 18 years, and all minors are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Christmas bookings: a 50% deposit is required upon booking, and payment must be finalised 8 weeks prior to arrival. Perpetual bookings are required to pay the 50% deposit no later than 8 weeks after the initial reservation is made.
- Easter bookings: a 50% deposit is required upon booking, and payment must be finalised 8 weeks prior to arrival. Perpetual bookings are required to pay the 50% deposit no later than 8 weeks after the initial reservation is made.
- Group bookings: please contact our reservation desk for further information.
Booking Cancellation Policy
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals or shortened stays, including increment weather or eviction from the park for breach of park rules.
- During peak/high seasons and long weekends we require written confirmation to cancel a reservation.
- A $50 Administration fee will be retained from all cancellations.
- If you do not arrive on your reservation date and do not notify reception, your booking will be cancelled without refund or credit.
- We regret your deposit will be forfeited if your cancellation is less than the cancellation period stipulated below.
- Your deposit will be forfeited if you cancel within the specific timeframe provided below:
8 weeks prior to the booked period for all Christmas/Summer NSW school holidays.
4 weeks prior to booked period for Easter, long weekends and all other NSW school holidays .
2 weeks prior at all other times.
- A credit can be supplied for bookings cancelled within our cancellation timeframes listed above.
- Credit must be used within six months of the cancellation date, or the monies will be forfeited in full.
- Credit is for accommodation only, and is not transferable to our on-site cafe Rockpools.
- Credit cannot be used during peak/busy periods (i.e. Christmas, Easter) long weekends or NSW school holidays (with the exception of NSW July school holidays).
Tariffs and Accommodation
- Park Management reserves the right to amend, alter or change the accommodation tariffs at any time without notice.
- Specific campsites/cabins accommodation can be requested, but is unable to be guaranteed.- Minimum stays apply all year around.
- A minimum of seven nights stay for Christmas/summer NSW school holidays.
- A minimum of four nights stay for Easter.
- A minimum of three nights stay for long weekends (with the exception of the Queen’s Birthday)
- A minimum two nights stay for every other time of year.
- Single night stays in cabins outside peak or high seasons will attract a $50 single night premium.
- Cabin prices include two adults and up to three children.
- Campsite prices include two adults.
- Extra adults and children attract additional charges. Please contact our reservation desk for further information.
- Adults are classified as 15 years+, children are classified as 5-14 years, infants are classified as 4 years and under.
- No additional fees apply for children 4 years and under.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is from 11:00am for campsites and from 3:00pm for cabins.
- Check-out is by 10:00am for both cabins and campsites.
- If you require an early check-in or late check-out, please confirm with our reservation desk prior to arrival if this is possible.
- Check-ins are not permitted on Christmas Day.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs are not permitted during peak/high seasons.
- One car per cabin and campsite are permitted inside the park, with the exception of ourTownhouses and Spa Cabins, which have two allocated car spaces.
- Campers must fit both their transport and camping equipment on their site, and keep roads and paths clear at all times.
- Vehicles, boats and jet skis must not be parked on roadways, walkways or other sites within the park.
- Additional vehicles must be parked outside the park perimeter, unless prior arrangements have been made with Park Management.
- Please contact reception if you require boat, trailer or jet ski parking.
- Additional vehicles are not permitted in the park during peak/high seasons.
- Dogs are not allowed in the park during peak/high seasons, (with the exception of NSW July school holidays).
- Dogs are only approved to stay on Management pre-approved campsites.
- Dogs are not allowed inside any cabins (including cabin veranda's), amenity blocks or the camp kitchen, must be on lead and not left unattended at any time.
- Acceptance of dogs (10kgs and under) is at the discretion of Park Management.
- Failure to comply with our pet owners code of conduct may result in the acceptance of your pet being withdrawn by Park Management.
Non-refundable credit card pre-payment is required for entire stay at the time of booking.
Reservations cannot be cancelled, amended or adjusted after booking.
If you do not arrive on your reservation date, your reservation will be cancelled without refund or credit.
Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and is not valid with any other discount.
Name on the reservation must be the same as the credit card holder’s name, and same individual must check-in for the stay.
Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
Minimum night's stay will apply unless otherwise stated.
Valid on new reservations only.
Accommodation type exclusions may apply.
Standard booking and cancellation terms apply.
Additional fees will apply when booking extra nights outside the offer supplied.
Management reserve the right to change tariff prices at any time without notice.
We do not provide retroactive pricing on any special deals or offers should a price for accommodation change after a guest has booked and paid for accommodation.
Wet Weather: options will be available please check with staff on the day- Children’s movies will be played in the Rockpools Function Centre (located upstairs above Rockpools Cafe Bar).
$5 Kid’s Food Combo- popcorn, lolly cup and juice box. Purchasable at Rockpools Cafe Bar.
Activities may not go ahead due to a lack of numbers.
Parents are required to stay with their children for all activities- no drop offs.
Management reserves the right to not accept outside guests if an activity is at capacity with resort guests.
Management reserves the right refuse entry, ask to leave or ban guests for anti-social behaviour.
Some activities may require RSVP’s.
No BYO food or drink is permitted in pool are or Rockpools function room as all areas are fully licensed premises.
Rockpools Cafe Bar & Function Centre practises responsible service of alcohol amongst patrons and staff.
Inclusion of meals and/or drinks for all packages include the following terms.
All offers are for our onsite cafe bar Rockpools.
Meals are reserved at Rockpools from 8:30am and service will conclude at 10:00am.
Offer can only be redeemed once during your stay (either Saturday or Sunday morning).
Name on reservation must match name supplied to Rockpools Cafe Bar staff.
Offer includes 2 adults and 2 children.
Children are classified as 12 years and younger.
2 house beverages (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) for adults and 2 juice boxes for children are included.
Meals selection must correspond with the appropriate menu linked to the specific offer (i.e. guests who book the breakfast package must choose meals from Rockpools Cafe Bar breakfast menu).
Offer must be redeemed at times and/or dates specified with each package deal (either breakfast, lunch or dinner).
Children (12 years and under) must choose meals from the 'kids menu' section of Rockpools menu.
Additional charges apply for all meal add-ons and/or additional beverages from the number stated above.
If one or no children are listed on a reservation for a package deal, additional meals, additional beverages or meal add-ons will not be supplied in lieu for children's meals and children's drinks.
If a reservation only includes one adult, the remaining adult meal and house beverage will not be provided or substituted for any meal add-on's or additional beverages.
Accommodation Gift Vouchers
Gift certificate is not redeemable for cash.
Gift certificate cannot be redeemed during peak/high seasons, long-weekends or NSW school holidays (with exception of NSW July school holidays).
Gift Certificate includes 2 adults and 2 children.
Gift certificate is non-transferrable and cannot be re-sold.
Gift certificate not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
Must be used in its entirety for accommodation only.
Gift voucher cannot be used at Rockpools Cafe Bar.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort values and respects the privacy of all our guests. As per the Privacy Act 1988, we do not share your private information with any third parties or organisations unless required by law.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort respects the privacy of all guests and visitors. During your stay at Middle Rock Holiday Resort you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Middle Rock Holiday Resort.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort will always ask permission prior to any video/photography being produced, and should any guest not wish to have their likeness used for marketing or promotional material, please notify staff immediately.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort staff will always obscure or blur the faces of minors for all our marketing and promotional material, unless expressed written consent has been received from a parent and/or guardian.
Middle Rock Holiday Resort reaches out to social media users via our social media channels to seek their permission to feature our favourite content on our Facebook and Instagram pages. This may also include various promotional materials. You are reading this because Middle Rock Holiday Resort has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
Middle Rock Holiday Resort will only repost your image/video after approval has been received, and will not re-use this image/video in any other locations or for any other reason without prior approval from the social media user.
Middle Rock Holiday Resort will always provide photo/video credit to the social media user, and will remove the user generated content at any time if the user chooses to withdraw their permission for any reason.