Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of your reservation means you agree to abide by our park rules, booking terms and conditions. This includes our terms for special events, special deals/offers and promotional offers. Any breach of these rules, booking terms or conditions will result in removal from the property and forfeit of fees.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort and Park Management does not take responsibility for personal injury, damage or loss of property whilst staying at the park. Guests are responsible for securing all personal belongings at all times. No responsibility is taken by Middle Rock Holiday Resort or Park Management for personal injury, damage to or loss of property whilst undertaking programmed park activities.
- Park Management reserves the right to remove, without notice any person(s) who contravene these and other park regulations and/or behave in an offensive or disorderly manner which affects the wellbeing of the park and its users. This may result in charges to the site use.
- After hours' arrivals are accepted, please contact our reservation desk for further information.
- Linen and towels are supplied for all cabins. The main bed in all cabins are made up, with the exception of the Townhouse, where all beds are made.
- Spa cabins have a sofa bed, and an additional fee for linen applies. Please advise the reservation desk at time of booking if linen for the sofa bed is required.
- Cabin towels are not to be used in the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted in park recreational or public areas, buildings, cabin accommodation, amenities or Camp Kitchen.
- Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 7:00am. All excessive noise is to cease by 10:00pm
- Helmets must be worn when riding bikes, scooters, roller blades, skateboards or caster boards (rip sticks).
- All games, sports or ball games must be played in the designated open games area beside the Camp Kitchen.
- Children are not to play near the secure sliding gates at the front of the park- large caravans might not see small children as driver enter and exit the park.
- A $100 cleaning fee applies for all cabins that are not left in a reasonably clean and tidy manner (i.e. all dishes washed and put away, bins emptied, food and beverages removed from fridges and freezers, floors swept, tables and benches wiped down).
* Please note, smoking is not permitted inside any of our cabins at any time, and a $200 cleaning fee will apply should any evidence of smoking inside a cabin be found (i.e. odour, butts, ash).
- Housekeeping do not service our cabins unless guests stay for 7 nights or longer. A cabin service entails providing clean linen and fresh towels. Housekeeping will re-make beds.
- We regret that payment via direct deposit or cheque is no longer accepted by Middle Rock Holiday Resort, and all accommodation must be pre-paid with a valid credit card.
- Reservations can only be taken 12 months in advance.
- Special payment conditions apply for Christmas, Easter, Long Weekends, special events and any accommodation and/or camping special deals/promotions. Please click here for additional information.
- Christmas bookings: a 50% deposit of the total reservation is required within 7 days of booking.
- Easter bookings: a 50% deposit of the total reservation is required within 7 days of booking.
- Christmas and Easter bookings: full payment must be made when reservations are made within the cancellation timeframe listed below.
- Bookings made within 2 weeks of arrival are required to make pre-payment in full with a credit card. Outside this timeframe, a 50% deposit must be made with a credit card within 7 days of the initial reservation.
- Reservations are not permitted by persons under the age of 18 years, and all minors are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Perpetual reservations are accepted for peak/high seasons, Easter and long weekends on the day of departure. Any new reservations will not be accepted until after the departure date of the previous guest.
- Christmas bookings are required to pay the 50% deposit no later than 8 weeks after the initial reservation is made, with final payment to be finalised 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Easter bookings are required to pay the 50% deposit no later than 8 weeks after the initial reservations is made, with final payment to be finalised 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Booking Cancellation Policy
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals or shortened stays, including inclement weather or eviction from the park for breach of park rules.
- Pre-payment must be made with a valid credit card.
- We require written confirmation via email to cancel a reservation, fro the email address attached to the reservation to be cancelled.
- A $50 Administration fee will be retained from all cancellations.
- If you do not arrive on your reservation date and do not notify reception, your booking will be cancelled without refund or credit.
- We regret your deposit will be forfeited if your cancellation is less than the specified cancellation timeframe stipulated below:
8 weeks prior to the booked period for all Christmas/Summer NSW public school holidays.
4 weeks prior to booked period for Easter, long weekends (with the exception of June long weekend) and all other NSW public school holidays .
2 weeks prior at all other times.
- A credit can be supplied for bookings cancelled within our cancellation timeframes listed above.
- Credit must be used within six months of the cancellation date, or the monies will be forfeited in full.
- Credit is for accommodation only, and is not transferable to our on-site cafe Rockpools.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Management reserve the right to decline requested dates for any reason, and in such cases alternative dates will be provided.
Tariffs and Accommodation
- Park Management reserves the right to amend, alter or change the accommodation tariffs at any time without notice.
- Specific campsites/cabins accommodation can be requested, but is unable to be guaranteed.
- Minimum stays apply all year around.
- A minimum of seven nights stay for Christmas/summer NSW school holidays.
- A minimum of four nights stay for Easter.
- A minimum of three nights stay for long weekends (with the exception of the June long weekend).
- A minimum two nights stay for every other time of year.
- Single night stays in cabins outside peak or high seasons will attract a $50 single night premium. During peak/high seasons will attached a $100 per night single night premium.
- Cabin prices include two adults and up to three children.
- Campsite prices include two adults. Maximum 6 persons per campsite.
- Extra adults and children attract additional charges. Please contact our reservation desk for further information.
- Adults are classified as 15 years+, children are classified as 5-14 years, infants are classified as 4 years and under.
- No additional fees apply for children 4 years and under.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in is from 11:00am for campsites and from 3:00pm for cabins.
- Check-out is by 10:00am for both cabins and campsites.
- If you require an early check-in or late check-out, please confirm with our reservation desk prior to arrival if this is possible.
- Check-ins are not permitted on Christmas Day.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs are not permitted during peak/high seasons.
- One car per cabin and campsite are permitted inside the park, with the exception of ourTownhouses and Spa Cabins, which have two allocated car spaces.
- Campers must fit both their transport and camping equipment on their site, and keep roads and paths clear at all times.
- Vehicles, boats and jet skis must not be parked on roadways, walkways or other sites within the park.
- Additional vehicles must be parked outside the park perimeter, unless prior arrangements have been made with Park Management.
- Please contact reception if you require boat, trailer or jet ski parking.
- Additional vehicles are not permitted in the park during peak/high seasons.
- No solid fuel fires are allowed on any sites at any time inside Middle Rock Holiday Resort. This includes heat beads.
- Gas or electric BBQ’s are permitted for use on sites.
- Personal braziers or fire pits are not permitted in the park at any time.
- Middle Rock Holiday Resort has communal seasonal fire pits, which are opened during the cooler months.
- Guests must supply their own firewood for the fire pits, as firewood is not sold at our holiday park.
- Management reserve the right to close the fire pits at any time without notice, and to change the opening and closing dates at any time.
- Fire pits will be closed during special events; such as music festivals.
- Fire pits will be opened and closed at the start and end of each winter period at the discretion of Park Management.
- Generators are not permitted for use inside the park on any site at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in the park during peak/high seasons, (with the exception of NSW July school holidays), or special events.
- Pets are only approved to stay on Management pre-approved campsites.
- Pets are not allowed inside any cabins (including cabin veranda's), amenity blocks or the camp kitchen, must be on lead and not left unattended at any time.
- Acceptance of pets (10kgs and under) is at the discretion of Park Management.
- Failure to comply with our pet owners code of conduct may result in the acceptance of your pet being withdrawn by Park Management.
Middle Rock Holiday Resort is committed to protecting its employees, prospective employees, and customers' privacy and personal information irrespective of how that information has been provided. Middle Rock Holiday Resort is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other privacy laws which govern the way in which organisations hold, collect, use and disclose personal information. In the event a breach does occur, Middle Rock Holiday Resort will respond to reduce the risk of damage in accordance with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”) mandatory data breach reporting requirements.
On-site Holiday Vans
For further information regarding our onsite holiday vans, please click here.